Through an LCD display and an intuitive interface, it allows real-time audio adjustments.
The STX2448 features 2 audio inputs (A and B) and 4 independent outputs, and allows you to choose the audio source (A, B or A + B) for each output.
It has an integrated equalization system, with 15-band graphic equalizer, manual tuning or through 12 presets (Flat, Loudness, Bass Boost, Mid Bass, Treble Boost, Powerful, Electronic, Rock, Hip Hop, Pop, Vocal and Pancadão).
For professional equalizer settings, it has 5 Parametric Equalizers with gain control, frequency specific setting and equalizer bandwidth. Allowing fine adjustments and detailed equalization control.
The Crossover function enables you to precisely define cut frequencies, attenuation rates and topology of the LowPass and HighPass filters with Butterworth and Linkwitz-Riley filters (12/18/24/36/48 dB / 8ª).
To aid in the protection of amplifiers and loudspeakers, the STX2448 features a Limiter with Dynamic Attack-Release system that dynamically controls the Attack and Release parameters in real time, providing security and sound fidelity.
In the audio treatment, it also has Alignment capabilities through High Accuracy Delay, Phase Inversion, Independent Gain by Output and Master Level.
It also has the functions of management, Save and Load Settings in memory, Security Password that blocks the editing of the parameters, Marquee / Text Display and Language Selection (English, Spanish, Portuguese).
- SEQUENCER: It allows sequencial activation of other products through the remote activation (REM) connection.
- REM IN: Allows automatic activation of the amplifier when turning on the radio/player.
- NEGATIVE POWER CONNECTOR (GND): Connect to the negative terminal of the battery.
- POSITIVE CONNECTOR (+BAT): Connect to the positive terminal of the battery. It is recommended to use a fuse for external protection of 1A.
- DISPLAY LCD: It allows visualization and interaction with the processor system.
- ENCODER: Rotative control that allows interaction with the processor system functions and resources.
- HOTKEYS: Shortcut keys for selecting output channels.
- LED LIMITER: The LEDs will light when the "LIMITER" of the channel in question is acting, they are also used as indicators of output saturation.
- AUDIO INPUT: RCA type connectors with independent actuation (A and B).
- AUDIO OUTPUT: RCA connectors, provide the audio processed according to the settings made on the processor.
|Number of Channels||2 input / 4 output|
|Graphic Equalizer||15 Bands (gain aprox. 12dB)|
|Graphic Equalization Presets||12|
|Parametric Equalizer||1 input + 1 per Output (gain aprox. 12dB, Factor Q 0.4 ~ 10.0)|
|Crossover Variable Frequency||Butterworth: 12/18/24/36/48 dB/8ª - Linkwitz-Riley: 12/18/24/36/48 dB/8ª|
|Routing bet. Input and Output||A, B or A+B|
|Alignment||0 ~ 8ms (275cm)|
|Phase Inversion||0° ~ 180°|
|Limiter||Threshold: -24 ~ 0dB / Attack: 0.1 ~ 100.0ms and Release: 1 ~ 1600ms (manual/automatic)|
|Master Level and Gain||0 ~ 100% (Gain -45 ~ +15dB per output)|
|Memory Positions Save/Load||Autosave + 5 slots|
|Secutiry||Password with 4 digits|
|Frequency Generator||10Hz ~ 22kHz, Level -60 ~ 0dB|
|Frequency Sweep||Freq. initial and final 10Hz ~ 22kHz (Level -60 ~ 0dB and Speed Control)|
|Pink Noise Generator||10Hz ~ 22kHz and Level -60 ~ 0dB|
|Screensaver||Editable text with 15 characters|
|Languages||Portuguese, English and Spanish|
|Max. Input and Output Voltage||5.6 Vpp (+8.2 dBu)|
|Max. Output Current SEQUENCER||180 mA per output|
|Saturation Indicator||1 per input + 1 per output (linked to the Limiter)|
|Total Harmonic Dist. (T.H.D)||<0.01%|
|Power supply||9V ~ 16V DC|
|Max. Current Consumption||350mA @ 12.6V DC|