Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy Stetsom USA.
Effective June 5th, 2023, a Minimum Advertised Price policy on all Stetsom’s products listed in the United States of America USA has been in effect (herein referred to as "MAP Policy").
As used in this MAP policy, “reseller” means any reseller, distributor, sales representative, or dealer.
This MAP Policy will have effect only and exclusively on listings of Stetsom’s products advertised in the United States of America USA.
The Stetsom Brand has spent more than 30 years building a brand of strong recognition and high perceived value. By not adhering to the established MAP policy, a reseller can dramatically diminish or detract from the perceived value of the Stetsom brand and products. The global impact of the internet can cause significant harm to any company's products if they are advertised at prices that will eliminate legitimate retail competition. This MAP policy is intended to allow consumers to purchase from resellers based on loyalty and customer experience. To protect both resellers and consumers, it is necessary to abide by the following requirements:
- The Minimum Advertised Price for any Stetsom's product shall be no less than the current Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) as published on the “Stetsom MAP USA Price List” at the link https://stetsomstore.com/pages/map-usa-price-list; This Minimum Advertised Price is established by Stetsom and may be adjusted by Stetsom at such time and in such amounts as it may determine at its sole discretion.
- You shall not list Stetsom products on any third-party marketplace, such as Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Google Shopping, etc. or any others, without prior written consent from Stetsom throughout the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Selling Stetsom products on your own website associated directly with your store(s) is permissible so long as this MAP policy is adhered to.
- This MAP policy applies to all advertisements of Stetsom products in any and all media, including, but not limited to flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, email newsletters, email solicitations, internet or other electronic media, television, radio, and public signage. This MAP policy is not applicable to any in-store advertising that is displayed only in the store and not distributed to any customers.
- Including multiple products covered by this Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy in the same advertisement, either as free or discounted items, would violate the MAP policy if it results in a discount of more than 10% off the advertised price of the covered products. Therefore, listings that offer combinations of 2 or more products will be allowed as long as they adhere to the maximum discount of 10%. However, there is an exception for the MINI VT and Long Distance Control products, which cannot be combined under any circumstances.
- This MAP policy does not establish maximum advertised prices. All resellers may offer Stetsom products at any price in excess of the Minimum Advertised Price.
- Stetsom maintains the right to run a temporary sale at its discretion, and in such case, the Minimum Advertised Price will be the same as the temporary sale price on those particular items for that particular time period. Resellers will receive a prior written consent from Stetsom for this matter.
- If a reseller with multiple store locations violates this MAP policy at any store location, or on any associated website, then Stetsom will consider this to be a violation of this MAP policy by the reseller.
- Stetsom reserves the right to cancel any pending orders, restrict future orders, or suspend a reseller's account if Stetsom reasonably believes a reseller has violated the provisions of the MAP policy.
- Stetsom’s MAP Policy Administrator is solely responsible for determining whether a violation of the MAP policy has occurred, as well as for determining appropriate consequences and sanctions.
- Waivers to the MAP policy may be granted in Stetsom’s sole discretion by the MAP Policy Administrator in a written waiver. Stetsom’s sales and marketing personnel, or any other personnel, are not authorized to modify or grant exceptions to the MAP policy. In the event that the MAP Policy Administrator authorizes a waiver to the MAP policy, resellers must strictly adhere to the terms of the written waiver. Deviation from the terms of the written waiver is a violation of the MAP policy.
- Stetsom monitors the advertised prices of resellers, either directly or via the use of third party agencies or tools. Resellers are expected to provide reasonable cooperation in any Stetsom investigations regarding possible MAP policy violations. Hindering, obstructing, delaying, or otherwise failing to cooperate with a Stetsom MAP policy investigation is a violation of the MAP policy.
- The MAP policy will be enforced by Stetsom in its sole discretion and without notice. Resellers have no right to enforce the MAP policy. Violations of the MAP policy may result in any of the aforementioned sanctions up to and including termination of our business relationship, as well as any available remedies at law.
- All questions related to the MAP policy should be directed to: email@example.com.
The MAP policy has been established by the Stetsom Brand to help preserve and protect the reputation of Stetsom's name, brand and customers. The MAP policy is also designed to ensure resellers have the incentive to invest resources into services for Stetsom's customers.